Commercial Use OK Digi-Scrap Kits About DDD Contact Me Terms Of Use

Monday, July 26, 2010

Idea Gallery

Digi-Doodle Doo's digital images make the perfect addition to any digital scrapbook layout or crafters creation! To view some GREAT ideas and creations scroll down and take a look!...Enjoy!

"All American Summer" digital sb LO's
For these next 2 LO's I used DDD's "All American Summer" digital sb kit.


"Give" digi-scrap LO
I used DDD's "Happy Camper" digital scrapbook kit to make this LO. I have been wanting to use this picture forever! I LOVE this little stream and I love how the LO turned out!

"Camping Fun" digital scrapbook LO
I also used DDD's "Happy Camper" digital scrapbook kit to make this LO. It helps that I have TONS of camping picts to choose from!

Summer Lovin' LO:
I used 100% of DDD's "Summer Lovin" kit to make this fun LO.
Click HERE to see kit

Happy Camper Scrapbook LO's
So, ya know when you are having an awful day and one little thing can make it all seem OK? Well, that is what happened to me when my sweet customer Jeanie sent me these awesome picts of her talent at work. She used the "Happy Camper" color free doodles to embellish her SB LO's. I LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing Jeanie!!! 

Spring blog header
Look how cute this turned out! Cami sent me this image of her personal blog header and I LOVE IT! She has the clever idea of changing her blog headers every month and I am honored she included doodles from my "Happy Bloomin' Easter"  kit in her April header!

Birthday Banner
Check out my fun Birthday Banner! With all 3 of my kiddo's b-days in June I wanted to put up something for the whole month and a cheepo banner from Zerchers just wouldn't do! I created this using my doodle people from DDD's "Princess Play" kit, "Happy Camper" kit, and "Sun & Sand" kit. Fun huh!

Princess Play LO
I used DDD's "Princess Play" color free digital stamp set to make this LO. I wanted to personalize the coloring to match my little Princess so I used my photoshop paint bucket tool to color the doodles how I desired. I thought the pink was kind of fun!!!

Winter Party digital invite
I used DDD's "Winter" colored doodles set to create this invitation. This is a fun idea for a creative invitation no matter what the occasion. I made this into a 4x6 inch size so it can easily be uploaded to my favorite online photo developer and then cheaply printed out. NOTE: this is for example purposes only...if you show up at "Parker Hill" on Saturday at 2:00...I won't be there...LOL! hahaha!

"Winter" digi-scrap LO
I used DDD's "Winter" color free digital stamp set to create this digi-scrap LO. I wanted to customize the colors to match my little girls coat so I used the paint bucket tool on photoshop to custom color in the doodles before I "pasted" them to my LO. Even though I originally designed a little boy with snowballs, I wanted to make it into a little girl which worked by adding the colors I used...at least I think so. ;)

"Merry Christmas" Card
I used DDD's "Deck the Halls" color free digital stamp set to create this fun digi-scrapped Christmas card. Now all I have to do is upload it to my favorite online photo developing website and mail them out!

"Joy" Stitchery
WooHoo! This stitchery pattern actually comes with either "Deck the Halls" digital doodle sets! But you can use ANY kit to design your own original stitchery! GREAT gift idea!

Snowflake Ornament gift tag
Cami used the "Deck the Halls" color free digital stamp set to create this fun gift tag. She sized and printed the doodle then went to work cropping and creating! Thanks Cam!

FRANK CAKE
Check out this DARLING cake. This idea was submitted by Cami. She used the "Frank" out of DDD's "Halloween" kit as a template. LOVE IT!

Twi-Mom's LO
Below is the very first digital layout I created with my doodles. After designing
"Team Fur" I couldn't wait to scrap this pict of me and my Twilight girls.
Additional digi supply credit goes to Stacey's Scraps!

Glitter Cup with Mummy Tag
This idea was also submitted by the super creative Cami. She used the "Mummy" color free digital stamp from DDD's Halloween kit to add this fun Mummy tag to her DARLING glitter cup. Thanks Cam!

Fishing Fun LO
The Happy Camper kit was so fun to doodle because it fit in so GREAT with my family! So of course, I had to show you a LO. I used the Happy Camper colored doodles kit to make this digi-page.
 Additional digi supply credit goes to Stacey's Scraps!


Fall Fun LO
Creative Cami submitted this fun Fall Layout using the "Give Thanks" colored doodles set. Love it Cam!
Additional digi supply credit goes to Stacey's Scraps.

Spooky LO
Another of Cami's creations! Love this "Spooky" digi layout using the "Halloween" colored doodles kit.
Additional digi supply credit goes to Stacey's Scraps.

Howdy Partner! LO
Cami submitted this rootin' tootin' digi layout using the "Farm Fun" colored doodles kit. YeeHaw!
Additional digi supply credit goes to Stacey's Scraps.

On the Farm LO
Thanks Cami for this "On the Farm" digital layout. For this LO she used the Farm Fun colored doodles kit.
Additional digi supply credit goes to Stacey's Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment