Commercial Use OK Digi-Scrap Kits About DDD Contact Me Terms Of Use

Monday, July 26, 2010

About Commercial Use

I have 2 different types of CU kits available to designers.
In each of these kits you will get all of the doodles seen on the package display in vector image form. These are for your use in photoshop or which ever program you prefer to select your own colors and filters.
The other type of CU kits I offer are the
In each of these kits you will get the layered psd file for each doodle as well as the separate png files for each doodle seen on the package display. This allows for more creativity in adding your own ideas to each layer. 
I always offer $1.00 off my kits for the first week they are introduced. After that week the kits go to their regular price of...
If you have any questions please refer to my TOU or contact me at

No comments:

Post a Comment